8. Jan. 19, NYC: Musical royalty back stage at Terminal 5, from L to R: Guy Lawrence of Disclosure, Sting, Mary J. Blige, Howard Lawrence of Disclosure & Sam Smith
20. Jan. 26, LA: With Guy Lawrence of Disclosure in his limited-edition Cherrytree tie, designed by Kev Nish of Far East Movement
24. Feb. 2, Dallas: In what was one of the most fun SuperBowl Sundays ever, I took Guy and Howard of Disclosure too Bill’s Records & Tapes to look for classic Sun Ra vinyl and other gems including “If It Ain’t Baroque, Don’t Fix It.”
23. Feb. 1, LA: Writer, producer, singer extraordinaire MNEK reviewing some lyrics in his room at Capitol Studios 2
22. (pt. 2) Jan 27, LA: The UCLA student crowd goes off at the RAC show in finals week. Re-take anybody?
22. Jan 27, LA: The UCLA student crowd goes off at the RAC show in finals week. Re-take anybody?
21. Jan 26, LA: A quick snap with Sam Smith at the UMG Grammy party
19. Jan. 25, LA: André (aka RAC) and Matthew Koma pose for a photo after collaborating on “Cheap Sunglasses” from RAC’s album “Strangers” (out in 2 parts on March 4th & April 6th)
9. Jan. 19, NYC: Disclosure on stage with Mary J. Blige at Terminal 5
10. Jan. 19, NYC: Sting & Mike Einziger in the vocal booth together