The Petäjävesi Old Church (Finnish: Petäjäveden vanha kirkko) is a wooden church located in Petäjävesi, Finland. It was built between 1763 and The bell tower was built in It was inscribed in 1994 on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
One of the oldest medieval churches in Finland, the Church of St. Sigfrid was built in 1450-1454. The interior is decorated with wall paintings from the end of the 15th century, and the pulpit was donated in the middle of the 17th century. The floor and the seats were added recently. The belfry was built in 1811.