The first 7 presidents of Finland. J.K. Paasikivi was president until 1956. After him, the presidents have been Urho Kekkonen, Mauno Koivisto, Martti Ahtisaari, Tarja Halonen and now Sauli Niinistö.
11. Tarja Halonen s. 24.12. 1943 Helsinki, the eleventh president of Finland, Elected as president in 2000, and re-elected in 2006. Finland's first female president. President 2000-2012, Social Democratic Party (SDP).
7. Juho Kusti Paasikivi b. 27.11.1870 Hämeenkoski d.14.12.1956 Helsinki, Elected as president by the Parliament in 1946 and re-elected by electoral college in 1950.The seventh president of Finland 1946–1956. The National Coalition Party (KOK).
6. Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim,b. 04.06.1867 Askainen, d.27.01.1951 Lausanne, Switzerland. Regent 1944 4 August 1944 4 March 1946 (resigned) Non-Partisan Commander-in-Chief of the Defence Forces b. 4 June 1867, Askainen d. 27 January 1951, Lausanne, Switzerland Regent (interim head of state) of Finland 1918–1919. The only Marshal of Finland. Elected as president in 1944 by the Parliament. Resigned in 1946.
4. Kyösti Kallio, the fourth President of Finland (1937–1940). He was a prominent leader of the Agrarian League, and served as Prime Minister four times and Speaker of the Parliament six times
9. Mauno Henrik Koivisto, born November 25, 1923 Turku, is a Finnish politician who served as the ninth President of Finland from 1982 to 1994. (1982-1994). He also served as Prime Minister 1968–1970 and 1979–1982. He was the first Social Democrat to be elected as President.
10.Martti Ahtisaari s.23.6.1937 elected as president in 1994,the tenth president of Finland. He was president 1994-2000. The first president elected by direct popular vote. Social Democrate Party(SDP)