The Puistola church, completed in is one of the six churches of the Malmi parish. Because the bell tower cross is illuminated, for air traffic, the church has also been called the church of the burning cross.
Kellokoski Church was completed in 1800, and is oblong in shape. It was owned by Kellokoski Ironworks until 1967 when Tuusula Parish purchased the church. The crowns above the windows remind of the Swedish era. The church was restored three times, and the latest renovation was done in 1989-1990
The present church in Liminka was built in This wooden church is the fifth church of the parish. The church was designed by A.Arppe, A.Gransted and C. It was made by the famous Finnish master builder Heikki Kuorikoski.