3D art and Computer graphics stuff

In this I will pin material I make myself with Blender, or someone else makes that can be useful in CGArt.
32 Pins60 Followers
Now that the Spitfire project is winding down (I am only rendering a little movie of the scene), I've turned myself to this 1963 Mercury 100 hp outboard engine. This is the first complete render with the face plate, the grid originated in Excel. Expect more soon when I get the decals done for the engine cowling.    See http://www.powercatboat.com/VOD/1962-3-Merc1000.jpg for image of a real engine.

Now that the Spitfire project is winding down (I am only rendering a little movie of the scene), I've turned myself to this 1963 Mercury 100 hp outboard engine. This is the first complete render with the face plate, the grid originated in Excel. Expect more soon when I get the decals done for the engine cowling. See http://www.powercatboat.com/VOD/1962-3-Merc1000.jpg for image of a real engine.

This is a render of my kitchen's coffee corner. 600 passes in Cycles, and the Venetian blind effect is made with a Venetian blind mesh.

A Blender render of my kitchen's coffee corner. I'll add another one that has been taken through Lomogram.

A Blender render of my kitchen's coffee corner. I'll add another one that has been taken through Lomogram.

This is a render of my kitchen's coffee corner. 600 passes in Cycles, and the Venetian blind effect is made with a Venetian blind mesh.

Final form of the engine, complete with gear and throttle levers in the side. I will soon install this in a speedboat and post more.

Final form of the engine, complete with gear and throttle levers in the side. I will soon install this in a speedboat and post more.

I found a nice picture of a Belgian manor house corridor and wanted to recreate it in Blender. This is about 80% done, I still have to add some light fixtures and sundries. And the door handle will be made less modern.

I found a nice picture of a Belgian manor house corridor and wanted to recreate it in Blender. This is about done, I still have to add some light fixtures and sundries. And the door handle will be made less modern.

A counterweight catapult, or trebuchet.

A counterweight catapult, or trebuchet.

The first posted image of my latest project. You may recall a camera from 1979 - I have one of these.

Body and lens in final shape, only aging is still to be done.

A fifteen minute modeling job with Cycles and all-procedural materials - no photos)

A fifteen minute modeling job with Cycles and all-procedural materials - no photos)

Sometimes you need to go in close to spot mistakes in renders. I'll leave it as an exercise for the viewer to count how many this one has.

Sometimes you need to go in close to spot mistakes in renders. I'll leave it as an exercise for the viewer to count how many this one has.

The boat in water with a short jetty. The Sun is across the scene to the top.

The boat in water with a short jetty. The Sun is across the scene to the top.

The same image with a Lomogram tone on it.

This is a render of my kitchen's coffee corner. 600 passes in Cycles, and the Venetian blind effect is made with a Venetian blind mesh.

This is the final version of the Belgian corridor.

I found a nice picture of a Belgian manor house corridor and wanted to recreate it in Blender. This is about done, I still have to add some light fixtures and sundries. And the door handle will be made less modern.

First test with engine attached. Next up is the windshield and sundry fittings, then the compositing into a lake.

First test with engine attached. Next up is the windshield and sundry fittings, then the compositing into a lake.

The decals were made by hand using a very small JPG I found at some web store. They make replicas and sell them for refurnished engines, but the image was too small to use as such due to pixelation. The handmade one works nice.

The decals were made by hand using a very small JPG I found at some web store. They make replicas and sell them for refurnished engines, but the image was too small to use as such due to pixelation. The handmade one works nice.

The front face plate came out nice. Also note the caution text on the tilt - not quite your basic Mercury text, because I could not find a good image of that. I made my own.

The front face plate came out nice. Also note the caution text on the tilt - not quite your basic Mercury text, because I could not find a good image of that.

Pinterest
Search