Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Caribbean Recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
20 · Grab a delicious taste of the Caribbean islands with this brown stew chicken recipe. Incredibly flavorful chicken that falls off the bone simmered in tasty spices. Pair along with rice and peas for an easy dinner recipe to remember! #easychickenrecipe #jamaicanfood #caribbeanrecipes #onepotmeals #braisedrecipe
- • 8 Chicken pieces
- • 2 Bay leaves
- • 1 Bell pepper, large
- • 2 Carrots, medium-sized
- • 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- • 4 Scallions
- • 1 Scotch bonnet pepper
- • 4 sprigs Thyme, fresh
- • 1/2 Yellow onion, medium
- • 3 cups Chicken stock or broth
- • 3 tsp Browning sauce
- • 6 cloves Garlic, minced or 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- • 1 (8-ounce) can Tomato sauce
Baking & Spices
- • 1 tbsp Brown sugar, packed light or dark
- • 1/2 tsp Jamaican ground allspice
- • 1 Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- • 1 tsp Paprika, smoked
Oils & Vinegars
- • 3 tbsp Vegetable or canola oil
Jasmine Terry saved to Recipies
overhead chicken and pineapple salsa and white rice on gray plate
Trendy Mood saved to Recettes - Food
Do spicy shrimp and crispy plantains make your mouth water? So, put on your apron, because these Jamaican appetizers will have you partying on the islands!
Arizona Indiana saved to Appetizers
This authentic and traditional Jamaican Curry Chicken is the perfect combination of rich flavors in one dish. It’s the perfect dish to make when you want a taste of the islands.
Gail Gaughan saved to Jamaican Jerk Chicken
This Jamaican curry chicken recipe is the ultimate Caribbean comfort food of chicken seasoned with Jamaican curry powder and simmered in creamy curry sauce.
Tisa Williams saved to Cooking recipes
This rasta pasta recipe gives Italian pasta a Jamaican spin with creamy coconut milk, lots of spicy jerk seasoning and huge flavor, so easy to make.
Miss Storm saved to Easy Meals
Oh my gosh back at it again, in the kitchen whipping up some fritters again. Yep back with another fritters recipe and this time we’re using bananas. There are different ways to make banana fritters, the main components being bananas (of course), flour, sugar and, salt. Now some like to add either milk or water to their banana fritters but I don’t. Why? Well if you didn’t know, now you do bananas are 75% water so you don’t need any additional liquid because the bananas provide the necessary…
Toni Hemmati saved to Food recipies
Caribbean cuisine is an incredible blending of tropical flavors and multicultural influences that have been enhanced over centuries.
Teale Laureano saved to Recipes
11 · 60 minutes · Jerk Chicken screams summer in every bite! It is so flavorful yet so easy to make! Gather all the ingredients and start cooking this perfect Caribbean dish!
- • 10 Chicken pieces (bone-in and skin-on thighs and legs work great - use
- • 6 cloves Garlic
- • 1 1 1/2 - inch piece Ginger
- • 6 Green onions
- • 1 Lime
- • 1 tbsp Parsley, fresh leaves
- • 1 tbsp Thyme, fresh leaves
- • 1/3 cup Lime juice, fresh
- • 1/4 cup Soy sauce, reduced-sodium
Baking & Spices
- • 1 tsp Allspice, ground
- • 1 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- • 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- • 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- • 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- • 2 Jalapeno peppers (seeds and stem removed)
- • 2 Red chiles (seeds and stem removed)
Linda Fuller-Houston saved to foods to cook