Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Charcuterie spread. Get inspired and try out new things.
Delicious artisan cheese platters, charcuterie platters and dessert platters of excellent quality, beautiful presentation and exquisite taste. Overwood creations are perfect for birthdays, corporate events, weddings, gifts, baby showers, grazing table and much more.
Game day looks a little different this year, but that doesn't mean it can't be special.
Spring Charcuterie Bouquet Recipe | Sargento® Foods Incorporated
- 6 pkg. Sargento® Ultra-thin® Provolone Cheese
- 20 slices Salami, thinly sliced
- 20 slices Sandwich pepperoni
- 1 bunch Green grapes, washed, separated
- 12 ea. Grape tomatoes, cut into flower shapes
- 5 ea. Green onions, cut into strips ¾ way down, soaked in ice water
- 1 med. Seedless cucumber, cut lengthwise into ½” strips
- 5-6 ea. Green kale leaves, washed, torn into pieces
- 3 cups cheese spread or cream cheese to use as base, optional
If you head to the snack table the second you get to a party, you’re not alone. I mean, who doesn’t prefer a plateful of food over awkward convos? While bowls of tortilla chips are great, you know you
Learn how to put together a stellar charcuterie board or grazing table with the best charcuterie board meats and cheeses, according to the pros. These experts name their favorite cured meats as well as their go-to cheeses and other charcuterie board must-haves.
This Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board tutorial has step by step instructions plus everything you need to create a cheese board for just $60!
Learn how to build this crowd-pleasing Fall Meat and Cheese Board Step-by-Step! This epic fall-themed charcuterie and cheese board is super handy for get-togethers and the best excuse to enjoy comforting flavors and autumn produce.
- 4 oz Prosciutto
- 2 Apples, small
- 6 Crab apples
- 2 Persimmons
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Olives
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds, roasted salted
- 1/2 cup Rosemary marcona almonds
- 1 Variety of crackers
- 8 oz Camembert
- 4 oz Goat cheese
- 8 oz Gouda, aged
- 8 oz Stilton
- 8 ounces soppressata