Clean Eating Tips
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Clean Eating Tips. Get inspired and try out new things.
CLEAN EATING CHEAT SHEET! When trying to eat ‘clean’ we recommend a diet full of whole foods- lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and plenty of vegetables. When getting started, we do recommend tracking calories and/or macronutrients. Which is why we created two sheets one with the macros for the average serving size and one with the calories. #calories #weightloss #dieting #recipes
A printable general reference guide to help you make healthier swaps in the kitchen
- Sugar Replacements: Maple syrup
- Oil Replacements: Coconut oil
- Flour Replacements: Whole wheat
- Eggs: Pasture raised or free-range organic preferred.
- Dairy: Organic (non UHT pasteurization. Strauss & Clover Organics, but whichever is local/regional in your area.)
- Red Meat: Preferably grass fed and grass finished if possible. Organic.
- Poultry: Free range
- Pork: Applegate and Niman's Ranch (or whichever is local to you at your store or farmer's market.)
- Grains: whole grains trying to avoid "enriched" products. Organic if possible
- Bread: Dave's Killer Bread