Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Diy savon. Get inspired and try out new things.
Looking for a fun activity to take your mind off things? Make this honey oatmeal soap, and then let us know how it goes. Pro tip: Screenshot the recipe at the end of the video. If you don’t have the time to make it now, be sure to repin to your boards and save it for later!
These pretty soaps smell so delightful, they'll leave you feeling both clean and hungry.
- 3 pounds of melt and pour soap
- Soap molds
- Vanilla bean
- Lemon rind
- Cinnamon sticks
- Star anise pods
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla beans
- 3 tablespoons coffee grounds
- Vanilla soap fragrance
- 3 tablespoons dried coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Coconut soap fragrance
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons ground star anise pods
- Cinnamon soap fragrance