Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Fab. Get inspired and try out new things.
Take a time out from your day and give your brain a break with this big batch of odd, interesting, and fun-filled photos that are easy on the eyes.
5. Hello Pumpkin Anyone out there is getting excited about autumn? Autumn is upon us with its cool days and falling leaves. To me, I feel the holiday season is about to start—Can't wait! Autumn is a wonderful time of the year. It's the most loved season for a whole lot of people.
As we approach the Christmas shopping season finale, what can neo-Marxist analysis teach us?
4. Autumn in Amsterdam Anyone out there is getting excited about autumn? Autumn is upon us with its cool days and falling leaves. To me, I feel the holiday season is about to start—Can't wait! Autumn is a wonderful time of the year. It's the most loved season for a whole lot of people.
She was busy modeling swimsuits and bikinis for a photoshoot on Miami Beach on Saturday.
Working in an interesting environment inspires you to like what you are doing and in this way you become more efficient. A great looking office surely
An adaptation of one of my family’s Puerto Rican recipes: shortcut Puerto Rican-style beef empanadas! These Puerto Rican picadillo empanadas (AKA empanadillas) are filled with a rich Puerto Rican-style ground beef and potato hash. I partnered with Libby’s Vegetables for today’s recipe, using Libby’s Sliced White Potatoes to make the prep a lot quicker and easier. Recreate the recipe year-round and learn more about Libby’s Vegetables.
- • 1 lb Ground beef
- • 3 cloves Garlic
- • 1/2 cup Green olives stuffed with pimentos
- • 3/4 15-ounce can Libby's 1 cup chopped libby's sliced white potatoes
- • 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- • 1 8-ounce can Tomato sauce
Baking & Spices
- • 1/2 tsp Black pepper, ground
- • 3/4 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1 Corn or vegetable oil
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 14 Pre-made empanada wrappers
- • 1/4 cup Sofrito or recaito