Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Potato Soup. Get inspired and try out new things.
This easy loaded baked potato soup recipe is simple to make, thick, and creamy. All your favorite baked potato flavors are packed into it!
Easy recipe for creamy Loaded Potato Soup. Chunks of potatoes in a cheesy soup base with sour cream and bacon is pure comfort food!
- 8 oz Bacon bite-sized pieces
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Green onions to serve
- 1/2 Onion, med
- 4 Potatoes, big
- 2 1/2 cup Chicken-broth
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 cup All-purpose-flour
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Cheddar-cheese, mild or sharp
- 3/4 cup Sour-cream
- 2 1/2 cup Whole-milk
My Husband said this is the BEST Soup! Loaded Potato Soup Crock Pot recipe #crockpot #slowcooker #soup
A rich and creamy, cheesy, classic Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe that's wonderfully easy to make in the crock pot or on the stovetop!
547 · 35 minutes · The BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, and so cozy and comforting and delicious. Feel free to skip the bacon if you would like to make this a vegetarian soup! | Gimme Some Oven #soup #potato #dinner #creamy #vegetable #easy #recipe
- 5 slices Bacon
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup White or yellow onion
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups Chicken stock or vegetable stock
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, freshly-cracked
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sharp
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream, plain
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons (reserved) bacon grease or butter