Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Quick protein. Get inspired and try out new things.
Maximize muscle protein synthesis by incorporating one or more of these snacks, all with 25-30 grams of protein each, into your meal plan.
Teresa Blossom saved to Health
Need some easy & quick protein snack ideas for on the go? Check out this list of great ideas! #protein #snacks #snackideas #proteinsnacks #healthyliving #healthy
Susan Herring saved to high protein
4 · 30 minutes · Need an easy High Protein Snack you can just eat on the go? No cooking required? Here is a list of many you can try!
- • 1. Cheddar cheese and whole wheat crackers
- • 2. Celery and peanut butter
- • 3. Cucumbers and ranch dip
- • 4. Carrots and hummus
- • 5. Apples and almond butter
- • 6. Smoothies
- • 7. Peanut butter and toast
- • 8. Berries and Greek Yogurt
- • 9. Blueberries and cottage cheese
- • 10. Tuna salad on crackers
- • 11. Almonds and cheddar cheese
- • 12. Walnuts and raisins
- • 13. Beef sticks
- • 14. Vegan Protein bars
- • 15. Salmon Salad on Cucumber Rounds
- • 16. Trail Mix Energy Balls
- • 17. Grapes and cheese
- • 18. Cheesy Popcorn
- • 19. Vegan Cheesy Popcorn
- • 20. Turkey roll-ups
- • 21. Chia Pudding
- • 22. Chocolate Hempseed Pudding
- • 23. Tuna Stuffed Avocados
- • 24. Ants on a Log
- • 25. Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip
- • 26. Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles
- • 27. Peanut Butter Yogurt Dipped Grapes
- • 28. Cheese on Toast
- • 29. Peanut Butter Cups
- • 30. Edamole
These high protein breakfasts are egg-free and totally healthy. Whether you have plenty of time or you're on the go, these meals are easy to make if you're looking for a filling breakfast with no eggs.
SELF Magazine saved to Breakfast & Brunch
Protein is a macronutrient, which means it’s one of the three main nutrients your body needs to function properly. You get protein from meats, dairy products, and legumes such as beans and lentils.
Megan saved to Protein meal plan
Get dinner on the table without breaking a sweat. These high-protein dinners will keep you satisfied, and they take 20 minutes or less to make. We have easy recipes like spicy black bean soup, pasta with chicken sausage, and more!
SELF Magazine saved to Meals
15 · 15 minutes · This high protein breakfast power bowl will keep you full for the day to come! It's high in protein, gluten-free, vegetarian, and super filling!
- • 1/4 cup Blueberries, fresh
- • 1 tbsp Cranberries, dried
- • 1/4 cup Raspberries, fresh
- • 1 1/2 cup Almond milk, unsweetened
- • 1 cup Rolled oats
- • 1 tbsp Vanilla protein powder
- • 1 tsp Maple syrup
Nuts & Seeds
- • 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- • 1 tsp Sunflower seeds
- • 2 tbsp Walnuts
- • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- • 1/2 cup Water
McCall Cluff saved to Breakfast
Need healthy lunch recipes? We're sharing 25+ Quick High-Protein Lunches that are easy to make, super quick, and practical for your busy week!
Stine Haaland saved to Food to Try
8 Easy High Protein recipes that you can make for your family. For more recipes and ideas, check out our blog 🧡
Apostle Michelle saved to Nutrition