Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Supper. Get inspired and try out new things.
Yummy beef enchiladas with delicious meat and cheese filling, corn tortillas and a creamy decadent cheese sauce will delight your family and feed a crowd!
- 1 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 4 oz. can Green chiles
- 1 Onion, large
- 1 4 oz. jar Pimientos
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 5 1/2 oz. can Evaporated milk
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 drizzle Oil
Nuts & Seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin
Bread & Baked Goods
- 24 Corn tortillas
- 1 lb Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
Make Ahead Freezer Meals - homemade recipes and ideas to save time and money.
This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a 30 minute meal that’s easy to make with sausage, kale, simple seasonings, broth, and cream. Serve as a side dish, appetizer, or light dinner!
Remember the family-friendly fare that Mom and Grandma used to make back in the day? We do, and we miss it a lot. In fact, we think that every one of these retro recipes should make a comeback ASAP.
47 · Chicken Pot Pie filling meets Chicken & Dumplings in One Pot Gnocchi Chicken Pot Pie! This ultra comforting recipe cooks in one pot in under 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken breast
- 1 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1 cup Carrots
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 oz Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Peas, frozen
- 1 Shallot or small onion, large
- 1 pinch Thyme, dried
- 2 cups Chicken stock or broth
- 4 tbsp Butter or vegan butter
Pasta & Grains
- 1 12oz package Gnocchi, gluten free
Baking & Spices
- 3 tbsp Gluten free flour
- 1 Seasoned salt and pepper, homemade
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Large or 2 small stalks celery, thinly sliced