Mervi Liljeberg
Muita ideoita: Mervi
Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil & Spinach Tortellini in a super CREAMY Mozzarella Cheese sauce. Comfort food made in 30 minutes! #pasta #Italian

Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil & Spinach Tortellini in a super CREAMY Mozzarella Cheese sauce. Comfort food made in 30 minutes! #pasta #Italian

EGGPLANT WRAP with SPINACH, SUN-DRIED TOMATO & CHEESE ~~~ this recipe is shared with us from the book, "food: vegetarian home cooking". [Mary McCartney] [epicurious]

EGGPLANT WRAP with SPINACH, SUN-DRIED TOMATO & CHEESE ~~~ this recipe is shared with us from the book, "food: vegetarian home cooking". [Mary McCartney] [epicurious]

Fresh Figs - today at Machne Yehuda Market, Jerusalem

Fresh Figs - today at Machne Yehuda Market, Jerusalem

Gordes, Luberon, Provence France

Gordes, Luberon, Provence France

The Most Beautiful Places in France: Sénanque Abbey, Provence

The Most Beautiful Places in France: Sénanque Abbey, Provence

Gordes, Provence, France

Gordes, Provence, France

Le Pont Mirabeau (Mirabeau Bridge), Paris 15e, France

Le Pont Mirabeau (Mirabeau Bridge), Paris 15e, France

Delicious vegan curry with cauliflower, chickpeas, onion, tomato, and cilantro. So EASY! #healthy On SimplyRecipes.com

Delicious vegan curry with cauliflower, chickpeas, onion, tomato, and cilantro. So EASY! #healthy On SimplyRecipes.com

..and sit on a green chair in the Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris, contemplating upcoming adventures!

..and sit on a green chair in the Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris, contemplating upcoming adventures!

The Medici Fountain (fr: La fontaine Médicis) is a monumental fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. It was built in about 1630 by Marie de’ Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.

The Medici Fountain (fr: La fontaine Médicis) is a monumental fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. It was built in about 1630 by Marie de’ Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.