Tutustu kiinnostaviin ideoihin!

Tutustu aiheeseen liittyviin aiheisiin

yuuup

yuuup

daasryte

daasryte

This is true, and HAS happened to me. ..my adrenaline kicked in & I ran so fast I left my friend struggling to keep up- she never teased me about being a slow runner ever again. HA!(but that was one of the scariest nights of my life..)

This is true, and HAS happened to me. ..my adrenaline kicked in & I ran so fast I left my friend struggling to keep up- she never teased me about being a slow runner ever again. HA!(but that was one of the scariest nights of my life..)

Yuuup

Yuuup

#interestingfactoid

#interestingfactoid

Funny Music Ecard: Justin Timberlake is making a comeback and Justin Beiber is finally at his breaking point. Coincidence? No. There can only be one Justin.

Funny Music Ecard: Justin Timberlake is making a comeback and Justin Beiber is finally at his breaking point. Coincidence? No. There can only be one Justin.

:)
LOL. 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man. The other 60% would never disrespect their shoes like that.

LOL. 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man. The other 60% would never disrespect their shoes like that.

If I could only share.  However, this is pretty public.  All you need to know is that we deal with someone this ridiculous in our household on a fairly regular basis.  Except this person refuses to go to Walmart entirely.... like no matter what.  What an idiot.

My Favorite Your E-Cards

If I could only share. However, this is pretty public. All you need to know is that we deal with someone this ridiculous in our household on a fairly regular basis. Except this person refuses to go to Walmart entirely.... like no matter what. What an idiot.

Ja :)

Ja :)

Pinterest
Haku