The Central Church of Pori was built in the Neo-Gothic style in 1859-1863. It was designed by T. Chiewitz, and C.J. von Heideken. The characteristic spire of the bell-tower is made of cast-iron.
Church of Ulvila -- Ulvilan kirkko ja kellotapuli (vasemmalla)
Mietoinen Church was built in 1641-1643, and is oblong in shape. It has been enlarged in 1724 and 1829. The church has been reconstructed several times in the 19th century, and the tower was added in 1818-1819.