You can feel the love and trust between this little girl and her dog.
Every artist struggles with working and refining a piece until it's almost overdone. I love the movement and feeling of sketch studies because they are raw and full of emotion.
This beautiful handmade paper has deckled edges and seeds and fibers through it. It is perfectly "imperfect" so it may not be perfectly squared and which adds to it's beauty. I have shown it framed in a vintage "floating" frame for reference only. Frame not included. Copyright will not appear on print.
- Art print created from a hand drawn original sketch
- Printed on 8.5 x 11" aged handmade seed paper
- Ships flat packaged in a bend resistant mailer and a cellophane sleeve
- Ships within 3-5 days of payment
- Printed locally in the USA
Ships from and sold by