Tutustu kiinnostaviin ideoihin!

sain:【200】ÄO kolmio testi 2016! Katsotaan, miten fiksu olet!

sain:【200】ÄO kolmio testi 2016! Katsotaan, miten fiksu olet!

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point

36 Test Answers That Are Too Clever For Their Own Good

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point

35 Creative Kids Winning on Tests, Even When They’re Wrong Not every kid can be an Einstein, but they can be pure genius when it comes to being a smart ass.  I just wish that when I was young…

Funny Test Answers from Smart Ass Kids: Borderline Genius

35 Creative Kids Winning on Tests, Even When They’re Wrong Not every kid can be an Einstein, but they can be pure genius when it comes to being a smart ass. I just wish that when I was young…

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

I have gone through the depths of the Interwebs searching for play therapy techniques and interventions that stand the test of time, and this one keeps on showing up! I have seen many variations of…

I have gone through the depths of the Interwebs searching for play therapy techniques and interventions that stand the test of time, and this one keeps on showing up! I have seen many variations of…

It's time to separate the rocky roads from the mint chocolate chips.

What Ice Cream Flavor Are You?

It's time to separate the rocky roads from the mint chocolate chips.

British vs. American English: 63 Differences (Infographic)

Las diferencias de palabras en inglés de USA y de Reino Unido, en una infografía

British vs. American English: 63 Differences (Infographic)

Test Answers So Wrong They Might Be Right - Funny Gallery

37 Test Answers So Wrong They Might Be Right

Test Answers So Wrong They Might Be Right - Funny Gallery

memorize your notes faster before your next test Don't you often wish you could remember your biology notes as good as you can remember the lyrics of a song two days after it came out? Yeah, same. With finals around the corner, there's no doubt that we are all going to need to remember A LOT of information just as well as we are able to recall song lyrics. Luckily, I've compiled a list of things you could do to help you memorize your notes a little bit faster before your next test.

Tips To Memorize Your Notes Faster Before Your Next Test

memorize your notes faster before your next test Don't you often wish you could remember your biology notes as good as you can remember the lyrics of a song two days after it came out? Yeah, same. With finals around the corner, there's no doubt that we are all going to need to remember A LOT of information just as well as we are able to recall song lyrics. Luckily, I've compiled a list of things you could do to help you memorize your notes a little bit faster before your next test.

I wish I had this chart when I was learning the 12 nerves, haha :D

I wish I had this chart when I was learning the 12 nerves, haha :D

Pinterest
Haku