- The images in this listing are NOT available and are for reference of style ONLY
-Please note that some flowers will be unavailable due to seasonal changes and may need to be replaced with alternative options
-The images in these photos are of frames previously created and sold - for reference only to show quality and artistic style.
-Choose your frame finish (natural wood or white)
-State which colors you want in the personalization box
-Within 7-10 business days, you will receive a photo for review of your frame
-Once approved, your frame will ship within 2-7 business days
-Pressed flowers in your preferred color scheme preserved in a wood frame of your choosing.
-A timeless gift or decor piece that can last for generations to come.
-The plants in these frames are individually hand-picked, hand-pressed, and curated by hand for a beautiful and unique touch to any room.
-This is the perfect gift or wall decor for your home to keep it feeling like spring all year long!
-The design of this frame creates a feeling that you are looking at a field of flowers through a glass window.
-Orders with poppies include a $10 surcharge per poppy stem. Please message prior to purchasing a frame with poppies in order to be added to the waitlist.
-Please message directly for specific flower requests. Flowers take at least 1-2 weeks to dry fully before framing. Once I know your flower preferences, I can set a realistic arrival date for your frame. Thank you for your patience!
-Flowers are living things. As a floral preservation artist, I attempt to preserve the life-like beauty of the flowers. However, like all living things, some flowers discolor after time. For best color preservation, store your frame away from direct sunlight, and dust/clean your frame regularly.
- After review of your unique frame, it will be packed and processed for shipping within 3 business days.
- Once your frame has shipped, you will receive a shipping notification with the tracking ID
- Your frame will be carefully packed to ensure its safety while it travels to you. If it arrives damaged, please send me a message immediately with photos.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving the package.
- If original packaging is lost or thrown away before a return request is approved, seller may only be able to provide up to a 70% refund in place of the return.
I used to love pressing flowers as a little girl and taping them in a notebook. Then, in 2020, I rediscovered the joy that comes from picking and pressing flowers. The process takes anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks for the flowers to fully dry and press. They are delicately assembled onto a hand-made wood press and pressurized to flatten them completely. This slow-drying process allows the pigment in the petals to remain encapsulated within the flower for years after it's been picked. Enjoy the beauty of a garden or spring meadow all year long in the comfort of your own home with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Ships from and sold by