DIY Leaf Stamp is a photo, craft tutorial using the natural pigment in leaves to make a stamp on stationary or other surfaces. - My DIY Tips
A HAMMER...I find it kind of funny that a hammer...made wonderfully...stops me in my tracks. I just have to pick it up...test the weight of it...picture it's contact to the metal and the dance of movement through the metal and back through me. A HAMMER...sigh.
If you don’t have an eye for design, you might not know where to start when it comes to putting art on your walls. You can always go with your gut, but this infographic lays out some basic rules that make it simple.
Nail Holes How To: Make paper templates. Mark on each paper template exactly where the nail should go. Nail templates onto wall, nailing at the marks. Rip off the paper templates, and hang pictures on the nails.
98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird