Great Grub Delicious Treats Recipe
• * Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 14 x 11½ x 2¼ baking dish with a non stick spray. Set aside.
• * Peel and thinly slice potatoes, approximately ⅛" thick. Place in a large bowl until ready to use.
• * In a large frying pan, melt butter over low flame then add onions and garlic. Saute for about 4-5 minutes.
• * Sprinkle flour over onion mixture, stir and cook for a couple minutes.
• * Gently pour vegetable broth into pan and stir, add salt and pepper, seasoning and heavy cream. Stir until thickened, remove from heat just prior to boiling and then add 2 cups of cheddar cheese. Stir.
• * Layer ⅓ of the potato slices in baking dish then add ⅓ of the sour cream and ⅓ of the cheese sauce over the potatoes.
Scalloped potato recipe, cheesy potatoes, potato recipe, casserole recipe • how to eat healthy for beginners, how to eat healthy, healthy recipes, eating clean for beginners, healthy eating, healthy eating aesthetic, healthy eating ideas, clean eating meal plan, clean eating grocery list, clean eating for beginners, grocery shopping list, that girl aesthetic, grocery shopping routine, Grocery list healthy, grocery shopping aesthetic, etc.