Clean Eating Grocery List for Beginners
• Sugar Replacements: Maple syrup
• Oil Replacements: Coconut oil
• Flour Replacements: Whole wheat
• Eggs: Pasture raised or free-range organic preferred.
• Dairy: Organic (non UHT pasteurization. Strauss & Clover Organics, but whichever is local/regional in your area.)
• Red Meat: Preferably grass fed and grass finished if possible. Organic.
• Poultry: Free range
• Pork: Applegate and Niman's Ranch (or whichever is local to you at your store or farmer's market.)
• Grains: whole grains trying to avoid "enriched" products. Organic if possible
• Bread: Dave's Killer Bread