Product sold by
80 Funky Summer Nail Inspirations You Should Try
Take 25% off the original price using code CLEBLE5STAR when you buy 5 or more.
Unique pink / fuchsia butterfly nail wraps / nail polish strips to elevate your outfits! Lilac and Purple Butterfly ombre semi - transparent nail wraps with sparkly 3D rhinestones and gold glitters. Beautiful Korean & Japanese style nail wraps / nail strips / nail stickers for everyone. We offer unique and delicate nail designs at an affordable price. FREE SHIPPING for all US orders!
- GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER: Each order will come with a cute light-grey drawstring bag and a free dual-sided nail file as a gift!
- INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING: Each set of nail wraps is packed in its own poly bag. Ensure personal hygiene.
- EASY TO USE: Nail wraps are made from adhesive stickers and can be easily applied to your nails within a couple of minutes!
- FUN TO DIY: Save $$$ from expensive nail salons and enjoy the fun to DIY your own nails. More fun to do nail wraps with your friends and family.
- TIPS FOR DURABLE NAIL ART: Apply a layer topcoat after nail wraps and don't touch water for 2 hours.
Instructions to apply ClebleNails's nail wraps:
1) Preparation - Make sure your hands are clean and dry before applying those nail wraps. Use alcohol wipe to remove any dirt, oils or lotions if needed.
2) Peel the nail wraps from the plastic base - Take those nail wraps off carefully from the clear base plastic. One tip is to bend the tip of the plastic a little bit and nail wraps will come off easier.
3) Apply to your nails - Use the correct size nail wrap for each nail and gently stretch to fit your nail. Avoid letting nail wraps touch cuticles on the skin, as this could cause nail wraps to crack or lift off.
4) Trim the nail wraps - Use a nail file in a downward motion ONLY to trim nail wraps to the shape of your nails. Avoid filing off too much on the nail tips.
5) Final touch to make nail wraps last longer - Apply a top coat or a UV gel on top of the finished nail wraps and avoid touching water for two hours. We recommend to test out the top coat or gel with one nail first, as some don’t work well together.
Instructions to peel off ClebleNails's nail wraps:
1) Put your hands in water of 40°C/104°F for three minutes. You then can peel off those nail wraps in the water.
2) Use alcohol wipe to remove any remaining nail wraps.