Heinävesi Church is an Evangelical Lutheran wooden church located in Heinävesi, Finland. It was built in 1890–1891 and designed by Josef Stenbäck. The church represents the Gothic Revival style, like many of the other churches designed by Stenbäck. The bell tower has two bells, a smaller one from 1765 and a larger one from 1906. The altar painting was done by Johan Kortman in 1893.