The city of Viipuri (called Vyborg by the Soviets). It was the second largest city in Finland, until it was ceded to the USSR in 1940. This photo was taken on 30 August 1941, after its liberation. The city would fall again to the Soviet Union after the Red Army's 1944 Karelian Offensive. It is now part of the Russian Federation.