Viinikka Church was built in and dedicated in It was completed in the Classicism of the with some elements of Functionalism. The interior is decorated in the style of the The church has a big gilded wooden statue of the Christ.
Finlayson church was built for the use of the Finlayson factory workers in 1879. It was built primarily as a place to practice religion, but the first working day of the year was started with a service there right until the 1970s. The Finlayson factory workers founded their own congregation from 1846 to 1860. The factory had its own priest, a factory preacher right until 1982. The factory gave the church away and the lot it stands on for free in 1981.
The Old Church was built in 1824, and dedicated in 1825. It is cruciform in shape, and was designed by C. Bassi in the neoclassical style. It has been enlarged in 1847. The altarpiece was painted in 1831, and the pulpit is from 1841. The organ dates from 1852. The belfry was designed by Carl Engel, and built in 1828-1829.
Nowadays known as the Old Church, the first church of Tampere was built in 1824 and consecrated on 11 April 1825. This neoclassical cruciform church was designed by Italian-born Carlo Bassi, the chief of the curatorial office in charge of national building projects. The bell-tower designed by Carl Ludvig Engel was built in 1828-1829 in the place of a manor cellar, at the end of Kauppakatu, and two church bells were placed in the tower.